Michelle Martin, President, ComplianceAid presents at The Antigua and Barbuda (Financial Services) Compliance Association Discussion Forum on "How Financial Institutions are Preparing for FATCA" in Antigua - October 25, 2012 .
Ms. Martin, presentation covered:
- What financial institutions are doing in preparation for FATCA
- How financial institutions are preparing their systems to generate the relevant reports required to assess FATCA compliance
- How other financial institutions are assessing the readiness of their customer files
- Strategies being used by financial institutions to obtain required CDD updates
- What others government in the Caribbean are doing in relation to FATCA
More than 40 Senior Executives, Board Members, Compliance Officers and ITs were present.