ComplianceAid: Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference 2018
The conference participants are board members, business owners, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CROs, auditors, Compliance Officers, Accountants, and Attorneys from all regulated industries. Among the thirty regulated industries represented are participants such as Attorneys, Accountants, Car Dealerships, Casinos and Gaming, Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions, Credit Unions, Dealers in High Value and Luxury Goods, Dealers in Precious Metal, Art, or Jewelry, Development Banks, Import and Export Companies, Insurance Companies and Agents, International Banks, Money Value Transfer Services, Mortgage Companies, Offshore Banks, Real Estate Developers and Agents, Corporate Service Providers, Travel and Leisure Companies, Trust Companies, Regulators, Government Officials, Members of Parliament, Public Servants, and Managers of State Owned Companies.
Attendees are expected from Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, United States Virgin Islands and Venezuela.
|Thirty (30) minutes to address attendees in general session||✓|
|Fifteen (15) minutes to address attendees in general session||✓|
|Five (5) minutes to address attendees in general session round table||✓|
|An exhibit area to display promotional material and literature about your organization||✓||✓||✓|
|One (1) conference pass (includes coffee breaks, lunches and cocktail reception)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Conference program advertisement in color||1/4 page||1/2 page||1 page||spread|
|Your logo on ComplianceAid Conference website and mobile app with a link to your company website||4th line||3rd line||2nd line||1st line|
|Your logo on screen in general session ballroom between sessions||4th line||3rd line||2nd line||1st line|
|Your logo on all conference email blast||4th line||3rd line||2nd line||1st line|
|Conference Program: Sponsors directory page by alphabetical order||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Name Tags||Coffee Break (3)||Breakfast (2)||Lunch (2)||Cocktail (1)|
|Shared (2 Sponsors)||$2,000||$3,750||$5,000||$3,500|
|Conference program advertisement in color||1/4 page||1/2 page||1 page||1 page|
|Your logo on each name tag lanyard||✓|
|Your logo on each napkin||✓||✓|
|Your logo on the menu at each seat||✓||✓|
|2.5' x 8' Vertical Banners||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Your logo on screen prior to your sponsored activity||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Your logo on ComplianceAid Conference website and mobile app with a link to your company website||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Your logo on all conference email blast||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Conference Program: Sponsors directory page by alphabetical order||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Conference Program||1/4 Page||1/2 Page||1 Page||Spread||Back Page|
|Full color advertisement||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000||$5,000||$5,000|
The 2018 conference will be held in Miami, Florida at Four Seasons Hotel Miami.
Participants will have the option to book rooms at the official conference venue or at nearby hotels. Rising above Miami’s skyline, Four Seasons Hotel Miami on Brickell Avenue is a glittering pillar of sophistication and world-class luxury, just a block from Biscayne Bay in the heart of downtown Miami. It's also one of the area’s AAA Five Diamond hotels.
ComplianceAid is an international consulting firm specializing in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT), and Financial Crimes Prevention (FCP).
The firm offers Advisory and Intelligence Services, Training Programs, and Solutions. Its clients are located in thirty-five (35) countries, and territories located across the Americas, including the United States. Clients range in size from Micro businesses to Fortune 500 Corporations, and are active in over thirty (31) regulated industries. ComplianceAid services have also been retained by regulators, monitors (Financial Intelligence Units, Financial Service Commissions, Securities Commissions), central banks, governments, and legislatures to provide advisory services. The President is Antigua born Michelle Martin, CAMLFC, CAMS. She is the Founder of the AMLFC Institute (http://amlfc.institute/), and theList.pro, which is an affordable customer screening tool which includes PEPs, global sanctions, U.S. money service businesses, and FATCA registered entities. More information can be found at: http://complianceaid.pro/compliance/anti-money-laundering-consultant-bios/.
Partners - Sponsors
The conference is supported by the following partners & sponsors:
- The Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes (AMLFC) Institute offers the opportunity to earn certifications in the field of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Financial Crimes Prevention (FCP).The Institute also conducts academic research and other activities for the purpose of advancing knowledge in the field of AML/CFT/FCP.
- CRCA 2017 will gather industry experts, senior compliance professionals and best in class speakers to examine what’s relevant in the sector:
• What are best practices for managing an organization's overall anti-money laundering programme?
• How will compliance professionals tackle emerging compliance threats in the region?
• What is top of mind with outsourcing, risk assessment, corruption and corporate social responsibility?
At this conference, you will encounter exceptional networking opportunities, state of the art conference facilities and engaging, experienced speakers examining what’s critical to staying ahead of the curve in the ever changing world of compliance.
- The Caribbean Association of Banks Inc.(CAB) is a community of banks and other financial institutions in the Caribbean/CARICOM Region, which proactively influences issues impacting the financial services sector through advocacy, education and networking.
- The Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions (CCCU) serves as the apex trade and development organization for financial and non-financial cooperatives in the Caribbean.
- The Association of Compliance Professionals of Trinidad and Tobago (ACPTT) mission is to advance the overall knowledge and professionalism of its members throughout the business landscape by supporting a forum for compliance professionals to contribute on key industry issues.
- The South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (SFLHCC) was founded on July 21, 1994, with the mission of promoting the continued growth and development of the Hispanic business community and to serve as a resource center and forum to advocate for Hispanic and Minority owned businesses. The organization is comprised of dedicated professional individuals and business owners who have come together to advance the commercial, financial, educational and civic interests of the ever-growing Hispanic Community of South Florida