ComplianceAid assist businesses with design, draft and/or enhancement of their Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing policies, procedures and internal controls.
ComplianceAid AML/CTF policies and procedures include the following:
- Know your Customer (KYC)
- Know your Employee (KYE)
- Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Sanctioned Territories, Individual, Entities and escalation procedures
- Politically Exposed Persons and Beneficial Owners
- Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR)
- Transaction/Activity Monitoring and escalation process
- AML/CTF Annual Training
- Annual Risk Assessment
- Annual Independent Review
- Designation of a AML/CTF Compliance Officer
- and more...
ComplianceAid has developed tailored industry specific Policy and Procedures Templates Package to assist businesses in the Caribbean with their obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) - Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) laws:
These Templates include the following:
- AML/CTF Policy Manual (approximately 10 pages)
- AML/CTF Procedures Manual (approximately 40 pages)
- AML/CTF Risk Assessment Policy (approximately 10 pages)
- AML/CTF 18 Mitigation Tools (e.g. CDD/KYC Checklists, and more)
- On-line or In person group Technical Assistance of 90 minutes
- Online Order Form Below on this Page
The Technical Assistance is composed of two parts:
- How to Tailor the Template to your firm/business
- Q&A period
Contact us if you have any question prior your purchase
Successful payment will be redirected to a different page. Payment rejected will remain on this page, scroll down to the credit card section to know why your payment did not process. You must re-apply the coupon code every time you enter a credit card number.
If you need assistance with this form call +1 (305) 407-2713 or write us.